Flyers vs Penguins - 12/29/2011

Guest Digityman

Goalie vs Penguins - 12/29/2011  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who will LAVY start against the Penguins?

2. 2. Who would YOU start against the Penguins?

3. 3. If Bob plays and wins on Thursday, who do you start in the Winter Classic?

sort of irrelevant, but has anyone noticed giroux is credited with the primary assist on jagr's goal? they correctly gave the other assist to carle, but that was hartnell's pass, giroux skated nearby at the blue line but never touched the puck. clearly a league conspiracy to get giroux the scoring title.

Argh, why rush a player back who is not 100% (Couturier and Schenn for that matter) and remove one of the only physical players in the lineup at the same time? Rinaldo needs to learn how to kill penalties, crash the crease, or something extra to keep a roster spot. I like Harry Z too, but I'd rather see Rinaldo in.

Couturier sounded like he'd never got concussed. He said he had no real "head" issue, it was just he couldn't hear. I'll take that over a concussion. He looked good out there.

[url=

Oz,

Glad I am not the only one who picked up on the chubby kid bawling his eyes out. Is it wrong that I laughed my ass off when I saw it?

Maybe the girl in the Flyers gear next to him punched him in the head, she has a look of satisfaction. Look at the stare from the mother...she looks pissed!

Edited by AlaskaFlyerFan

LOL! @ that picture...holy crap that was funny. And it looks the guy (her dad?) has a look of satisfaction on his face...."that's what you get when the Flyers come to town - go cry to your mother maybe she'll care."

Concussion or not, I didn't want them rushing anyone back. If it was really time that's one thing, but if a guy says his hearing hasn't fully returned, I think that is reason for concern.

On the bright side, I laughed so hard at the fat crying kid. Hilarious!

Am I the only person who thought Pit was kind of classless in treating their former star like crap?

Concussion or not, I didn't want them rushing anyone back. If it was really time that's one thing, but if a guy says his hearing hasn't fully returned, I think that is reason for concern.

On the bright side, I laughed so hard at the fat crying kid. Hilarious!

Am I the only person who thought Pit was kind of classless in treating their former star like crap?

Meh. It's not like he hasn't played there before since he left. He picked Philly over the pens...they have the right to boo.