Harry Z a Penguin

B21

http://www.post-gaze...ospects-692956/

Yawn. Hope he leaves his DVD collection at home (too soon?).

Always like him, a good 3rd 4th liner with blazing speed and the ability to get under guys skin...not sure why he was moved in the first place i'll go out on a limb and say Lavy didn't like him. Good depth guy for you...not sure on how high his ceiling can be.

• Like 1

@B21

Really? wow... what a waste of space. Too small to matter... too stupid to stay out of the box. Can we send him back to Philly?? ;)

Yeah he did end up in the box a bit but some of that is his fault and some was the colors he wore...may just end as a career AHLer who knows.

• Like 1

@B21

Really? wow... what a waste of space. Too small to matter... too stupid to stay out of the box. Can we send him back to Philly?? ;)

I don't see why not. He was born to wear the O&B. ;)

4th line depth...which is fine. Grant was buried on the organizational depth chart anyway.

If a useless player like Tanner Glass can play for the Pens, then Harry will have no problem cracking the roster (eventually). I think the best thing can happen to him is an extended stay in the AHL, getting top pp minutes. Why give a career grinder pp minutes? Cause he needs confidence with the puck. He needs free space where he can figure out how to develop his offense instincts in a game situation, but not worry about making mistakes while learning...that translates to pp time for me.

He plays with a sense of desperation and urgency in all 3 zones, while possessing blazing speed that is in the top 5% of NHL'ers. He actualy has scored some mind boggling goals, goals that made my jaw drop. He just needs time to figure it all out. Top upside is a fantastic checker who can score 15-20 goals on the right line. The flipside, he may never figure out how to stay on the edge without crossing over, ie bad penalties, and the offense may never come.. The other factor, he can hit so hard he can knock oppositon players out of the game, or hurt them so they don't play up to par. In the end, he is worth taking the Flyer on...no pun intended....lol. He's an interesting guy, well worth the risk.