" the Flyers are rumored to be adding three more UFAs this week"

Guest ctid

He sounds like he's got an unrealistic grasp on things and just reminds me of a fan posting wishful thinking about his favorite team. Which, by the way, is what I do. I just don't do it on a blog on hockeybuzz.

Maybe you should..you're just about as credible.

Howdy:

I wonder how movable Mez is? Homer said last week that it would be the end of the month before he was medically cleared...at least that's what I remembered, which may not mean much anymore.

Best,

Howie

here's a legitimate question then.

Meltzer is considered a knowledgable and credible blogger whom we all trust, he is affiliated with hockeybuzz, why would Cloutier be immediately discounted because he is also affiliated with hockeybuzz ?

I'm not discounting Eklund and Cloutier because they are associated with hockey buzz. I just read their pieces enough to know they are just speculating and throwing crap at the wall. Cloutier just sounds like a fan wishing his team could sign a bunch of free agents and make a trade for a defenseman without giving anything up. Ek just tosses darts.

I have no idea how the other bloggers there are, but I've seen Cloutier before too.

FWIW... pinochhio tweeted yesterday that homer said tomorrow will be 'crazy'. if homer says it will be crazy, we can't even begin to be able to handle it.

I'm assuming you mean July 5?

Randy Marsh: "The world is set to destruct two days after the day before yesterday."

Panel of geological experts: "Oh my god. That's today."

Funny, I've read Cloutier off and on and found him credible. His blogs made sense and I agree with most of his player evaluations.

I just get the impression he sounded like a hack. He might be credible with rumors but this all sounded like speculation and unrealistic wishful thinking.