2014 NHL Mock Draft

jammer2

I've posted this site a few times. I really like it becasue A) they usually have a really good accurate take on the draft(s).

B)It's one stop shopping, all 4 major sports have mocks and just to the left is every draft ever made in that particular sport. Pretty handy.

This new mock is interesting for OHL fans. Right now, they have 12 of the 29 picks coming from the OHL. Windsor Spitfire Josh Ho-Sang is ranked at 18 right now, he could rise up the ranks with a really nice season coming up. This mock also has Arron Exblad going #3, that is lower than I've ever seen him ranked, so a bit suspicious of that.

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

@jammer2

Thanks for this link, an interesting early look at next years draft.

I see they have Kasperi Kapanen (Sami's son) at #22, from what I had read I didn't think he was projected quite so high. Will be interesting to see what happens to his ranking during the course of the season.

@jammer2

I couldn't see Ekblad going lower than 2nd either. Until I saw they had Buffalo drafting there, then realized if anyone could screw that up it's Regier. Ekblad was looking pretty comfortable back there by the end of the playoffs. I expect him to be in full beast mode this season.

Another thing I love to see is the Devils selecting "Forfeit Pick". I think he's going to work out really well for them.

I've posted this site a few times. I really like it becasue A) they usually have a really good accurate take on the draft(s).

B)It's one stop shopping, all 4 major sports have mocks and just to the left is every draft ever made in that particular sport. Pretty handy.

This new mock is interesting for OHL fans. Right now, they have 12 of the 29 picks coming from the OHL. Windsor Spitfire Josh Ho-Sang is ranked at 18 right now, he could rise up the ranks with a really nice season coming up. This mock also has Arron Exblad going #3, that is lower than I've ever seen him ranked, so a bit suspicious of that.

http://www.mynhldraf...NHL-Mock-Draft/

Well it looks accurate to me the Flyers are taking a center!!!

Back to normal!

@hf101 For right now, they rank the draft order on odds of winning the cup. When the regular season starts, they update it with real standings every coulple of weeks. They also throw in, the order is not based on team needs etc.

• 4 months later...