Flyers - Penguins Game thread

AMMOnation

How many pucks leave the ice so far?!

We're not even 10 minutes into the game and I think 10 pucks have gone out of play.

The most disturbing one was Giroux saucer pass to Voracek on the powerplay that skipped out of play. The hell was that?

Edited by hf101
Changed title to game thread

Once again, the Flyers have been the better team in the 1st (minus the first 7 minutes, which I missed and thus cannot comment on) with little to show for it. 

Lots of chances make quite the Pyrrhic victory.

Different team in the first!

Great forechecking. Really great forechecking.

Too bad we got the real flyers back in the 2nd. Now they've instantly become an absolute mess again. They wen from a forechecking machine creatin opportunities on the other end to an utter disaster.

Although for the first time this year I can legitimately say the refs are not helping. The penguins are diving like Louganis again and again and these gullible refs are falling for it left an right.

I would like to find them after the game so I can sell them the Ben Franklin bridge.

Edited by hf101
Added topic to thread for merging to game thread

Anybody else subjected to the ridiculous idiots that call the game for "Root" channel. My God how can announcers be so biased and be allowed to chearlead the whole game. My blood pressure must have gone up. Man that was a piss off.

Edited by TimKerrFan12

Different team in the first!

Great forechecking. Really great forechecking.

Too bad we got the real flyers back in the 2nd. Now they've instantly become an absolute mess again. They wen from a forechecking machine creatin opportunities on the other end to an utter disaster.

Although for the first time this year I can legitimately say the refs are not helping. The penguins are diving like Louganis again and again and these gullible refs are falling for it left an right.

I would like to find them after the game so I can sell them the Ben Franklin bridge.

So now the Pens are getting homer calls on the road?....

Anybody else subjected to the ridiculous idiots that call the game for "Root" channel. My God how can announcers be so biased and be allowed to chearlead the whole game. My blood pressure must have gone up. Man that was a piss off.

they suck...but i did not have a choice...they are 2 of the biggest idiots that call games......homerism to a new level