This is just brutal

Buffalo Rick

I did not expect alot.  But I did not expect this.  This is going to be the longest year since I can remember and I have been a fan since day one.  This is as low as low gets

Hang in there pal. I grew up as a fan of the Dead Things in the seventies when 16 of the 21 teams in the league made the playoffs every year and we were still pretty much eliminated every year by Thanksgiving. Sometimes it has to get worse before it gets better. There will be better days and if you stick with your boys it makes it that much sweeter when they turn around.

• Like 2

This is as low as low gets

I've been watching the Sabres this year.  With one exception, they've been in every game.   There are a lot of holes in the lineup, but there are young kids who show promise of filling some of those spots.   The games from now on will shine upon the weaknesses, and hopefully identify the in-house youngsters who can fill those gaps.  

I dunno much about Regier, but the fact that he hasn't panicked is a good sign for Buffalo.

I did not expect alot. But I did not expect this. This is going to be the longest year since I can remember and I have been a fan since day one. This is as low as low gets

Patience matters. I know your pain all too well. The Pens struggled to the brink of dissolve, but a young man named Lemieux changed all that. Your team is struggling right now, but sometimes that's what it takes to assemble a winning team. They're working on a core to press on with. In time, you'll reap the rewards if its done right.