Quick and Backstrom are hurt.

King Knut

@King Knut  I expect the Wild to start Harding for almost all the games, who is having a terrific season. Darcy Kuemper got called up to back up Harding, who is a promising goalies with previous NHL experience. I don't anticipate them making a move for a goalie, even if Backstrom is out for a significant amount of time. It's perfect timing to break in Darcy with the easy games and let Harding take the reigns. Harding has been their best goalie literally all year, so it really amounts to the Wild getting their back up knocked out.

I do not trade Emery, the trade would half to be substantial for me to accept it if I were the GM.

It is never a bad thing to have two good net minders. God forbid Mason gets hurt we have Emery who is a capable #1 and would help the team stay competitive and has playoff experience.

Who would we have as a back up to Mason or Emery if one of them went down.

If anyone is going to trade one of there goaltenders its the Ducks and it probably would happen around the trade deadline.