Should Flyers Pursue Kulikov from Florida?

FD19372

Would anyone else try and trade for him? He is a puck moving, talented young d man. I would offer L.Schenn or Matt Read for him. Any thoughts? What would it take?

Seriuosly i don't see it as a huge upgrade despite his youth, Schenn is younger and leads the team in scoring, Read has a real good contract and is playing well so i'd have to pass, and/or there are others i covet before moving Schenn for Kulikov.

Would anyone else try and trade for him? He is a puck moving, talented young d man. I would offer L.Schenn or Matt Read for him. Any thoughts? What would it take?

My Bad on that i thought you said Brayden but you meant Luke........HHHHHHHhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm i'd have to think about that one and get back to u. That is tempting as hell though.

if he's a good puck mover, i'll take him, the flyers are still lacking in that department despite the wins, timms is done, i would actually trade coburn for him.

i would get rid of schenn for another puck mover, if he doesnt pick up the slack.

Edited by flyersfan83

My question is, the Panthers have pro scouts like any other team, why in the holy hell would they move a nice skater like Kulikov for Luke??  This makes no sense. The Panthers have Gudbradson to clear the net, along with a few other slower d-men....no way do they make this trade, it's just unrealistic.

• Like 1