Refs terrible call on Leino does us in

Buffalo Rick

Two minutes plus left.  Sabres outshooting the leafs 35-22 and outplaying them badly, and they call Leino for working on the boards.  It was NOT A TRIP;.  SEE REPLAY.   pure crap.  Nolan has this team playing very well.  No MIller tonight though and that always hurts

Strange... Nolan didn't seem to think it was the wrong call.

"We can't take that. We had full momentum and I think he got a little bit frustrated and then just took the guy's feet out from underneath him," Nolan said. "Those are a couple things will have to adjust."

Only comment I found about it like yours was from Leino himself saying its a tough call.

They don't call him vile Leino for nothing.

His days in Buffalo are numbered.  Do not think Nolan is not aware of his incompetence.   Why did Regier put so much faith in him?  Because he was lucky enough to score the goal that won you that series?  After Ennis gave us the 3-2 lead, you guys were trembling.  But you will never admit it.  You were five minutes from being eliminated and then that bone head Butler that is in Calgary now did us in with that penalty.  When Nolan was here we knocked you guys out.  I know we are going to be good very soon.  We have too many top picks not to be.  But you guys?  You better fire than numb nuts GM and the sooner the better