Off Wagon again

Jam1986

The problem being is  when a team stinks the Sharks coming looking! We all think this guy sucks so does this guy don't you think other team know that? So   would we  win a trade then? I 'am person that thinks everyone is trade able doesn't care who is in a  Flyers jersey as long as we win. I MEAN WIN THE CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We always be fan but GM most go first that bring in a outsider. Build back out play a boring d/game but show upmore than not!

I have a bad feeling the wheels are going to fall off.  Real tough schedule coming up.  I can see us under .500 again soon.   I never understood replacing a coach with another coach that was already part of the coaching staff on the team.  How does this make sense?   I am sure Berube is well schooled in the game since he watched it from the bench the most of his career.

Who do you have in mind?

Maybe Jim Benning and few others are out there! Coach not a retread would be nice. Keep Mason and build from out there but will mean a couple of down years. Won't happen with Ed but that's ok at least our owner wants to win maybe too much! Right on team i would keep   no one except Read cause he's all around player

Maybe Jim Benning and few others are out there! Coach not a retread would be nice. Keep Mason and build from out there but will mean a couple of down years. Won't happen with Ed but that's ok at least our owner wants to win maybe too much! Right on team i would keep   no one except Read cause he's all around player

you would keep mason and read. read? really....

you would keep mason and read. read? really....

I would keep Couturier before Read but #14 would most likely get you more on the trade market. He's a potential shut down defensive forward that teams would like to have for a playoff run. Good that they at least made a somewhat sane contract for a goalie this season. 

I would keep Couturier before Read but #14 would most likely get you more on the trade market. He's a potential shut down defensive forward that teams would like to have for a playoff run. Good that they at least made a somewhat sane contract for a goalie this season. 

just thinking out loud yes Read and there are few others but that's it. Other wise clean house again !!!!!!!!!!!!! Size and skating a must duh!

• 2 weeks later...

People love to grumble and complain. They're playing we'll right now.

It's hard to complain about the guys we used to complain about.

Personally I'd like to see more from both SchennS and it would be great if Coots could keep his offensive game moving forward, but ultimately we're watching a team find itself. Even VLC is making things happen more (his injury wasn't nothing).

If you can get quality finishing (say JVR ha ha. Just kidding) or a really promising prospect or first eound pick for an excess d-man, do it, but otherwise you gotta just let it ride and see what this team grows into. We're witnessing their development. It's a work in progress and I hate to say it, but at this point it's really not bad a all.

We have yet to see if its actually "good"

@Jam1986 I understand where you were coming from a few weeks back, but are you not glad they did not clean house....man, this team is just totally unpredictable!!

Personally I'd like to see more from both SchennS and it would be great if Coots could keep his offensive game moving forward, but ultimately we're watching a team find itself. Even VLC is making things happen more (his injury wasn't nothing).

If you can get quality finishing (say JVR ha ha. Just kidding) or a really promising prospect or first eound pick for an excess d-man, do it, but otherwise you gotta just let it ride and see what this team grows into. We're witnessing their development. It's a work in progress and I hate to say it, but at this point it's really not bad a all.

Yes but  Hartnell has to go update D too

Yep, patience is key. Let's see where these development curves end.