Pens/Sabres

B21

Could be a trap game coming against the worst team in the NHL with games at LA and Phoenix up next.

The Pens should bury the Sabres - they've lapped them in the standings.  But they do take the awful team lightly from time to time. Do they tomorrow night?

Could be a trap game coming against the worst team in the NHL with games at LA and Phoenix up next.

The Pens should bury the Sabres - they've lapped them in the standings.  But they do take the awful team lightly from time to time. Do they tomorrow night?

Don't be too fooled by the Sabres record, they have been playing well lately, losing in very close games.  I think they'll try to lock down center ice to keep the score low, and neutralize the Pens speed and talent.

For some reason the Pens usually play down to the Sabres' level and squeak out a win if they do win. Last game they ran off with it but that's not the norm. Of course, after the dismal game against Dallas I wouldn't wanna be Enroth/Miller.

Here Rick I got this....

The Sabres own the Pens. You guys wish you had Miller in net. Rumour has it Crosby and Malkin  both want out of Pittsburgh and Buffalo is their target. Sabres could trade picks (they own all NHL and NFL draft choices for the 2014, 2015 and 2016 seasons) Bow at the temple of greatness...THE BUFFALO SABRES!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Don't be too fooled by the Sabres record, they have been playing well lately, losing in very close games.  I think they'll try to lock down center ice to keep the score low, and neutralize the Pens speed and talent.

It's not me I'm worried about - it's the Pens. ;)  They laid an egg at home just last week against an inferior opponent and were seriously outworked in Dallas. 

Not at all panicking but I would like to see a nice tidy "W" tonight. 4-1.  5-2.  Something like that. I'll live with a close game so long as it's because Miller pulled one out of his arse.

Here Rick I got this....

The Sabres own the Pens. You guys wish you had Miller in net. Rumour has it Crosby and Malkin  both want out of Pittsburgh and Buffalo is their target. Sabres could trade picks (they own all NHL and NFL draft choices for the 2014, 2015 and 2016 seasons) Bow at the temple of greatness...THE BUFFALO SABRES!!!!!!!

LMAO!

If they had Miller they might have a shot at the East. I say no. I think the Rangers can beat them. No way are we going to trade Miller to Pittsburgh or anywhere else

Miller and Fleury are very equal this season actually. They're both playing well. The Pens won't pursue Miller but it won't surprise me if someone does.

• 2 weeks later...

Here Rick I got this....

Hilarious!!  That was so perfect it was scary!!