Thomas Vanek

Posted · Hidden by hf101, March 3, 2014 - off topic
Hidden by hf101, March 3, 2014 - off topic

I'm sorry, how many Stanley Cups do you have??  It's all about the Cups buddy.....and you have NONE. Sabres = perpetual losers!!!

You have not won since 1975.  that is in the history books and you were badly outplayed in that series.  Only Parent saved you against a better Sabres team.  But that was ages ago.  Since then you have been no better than us

You have not won since 1975.  that is in the history books and you were badly outplayed in that series.  Only Parent saved you against a better Sabres team.  But that was ages ago.  Since then you have been no better than us

The Flyers have been back to the cup 5 times since 75, the Sabres only once. That makes them a better organization!

@Samifan

Six I believe.

Oops. All the pain of coming up short must have blocked my memory :)  Six trips to the finals since 75 to Buffalo's ONE sounds even better.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by hf101, March 3, 2014 - flaming
Hidden by hf101, March 3, 2014 - flaming

You should be on your knees praying that the Flyers brass has the sense to go after him.  Personally, I hope he goes west.  Go West young man.  Stay away from the city of brotherly hate