another reason I hate Crosby

Ha! Hearing every word. Props to you for not backing down...whatever that refers to.

Yes - I took issue with your "Alter of Crosby..." comments. Like I said in my very first post to you....this thread was started with some inoccuous incident involving Crosby and trying to turn that into incident into more than it was. Something I said all along...it's not enough to hate; some fans have to make shite up. The better....yes BETTER...of the Flyers fans here quickly tossed aside what the OP was trying to do. YOU took issue with that. Heaven forbid someone be objective like those Flyers fans were.

The rest of this thread is nothing more than you taking at shot at just about everything else Penguins because you lose the only argument that really matters...Cups.

Taxpayer money towards arenas? Charitable contributions? Good Lord.

So because I don't agree with your ego, I don't get to be in your better fan group? **** you.

For the LAST time, I agreed the Crosby/Hartnell incident was nothing. Laying down like a turtle stuck on his back (Crosby/Coburn) was my first issue. Then the ridiculous need to appease you by naming Flyers who dove. Seriously? That changes nothing.

You just picked a fight you couldn't win.

So because I don't agree with your ego, I don't get to be in your better fan group? **** you.

For the LAST time, I agreed the Crosby/Hartnell incident was nothing. Laying down like a turtle stuck on his back (Crosby/Coburn) was my first issue. Then the ridiculous need to appease you by naming Flyers who dove. Seriously? That changes nothing.

You just picked a fight you couldn't win.

Someone is paranoid.  Your the one who has to have the best fans and most contributions to charities and the stadium with no public financing.  And I have the ego?

The only "fight" I picked is taking issue with your comment that it seemed to really bother you that actual Flyers fans felt something posted about Crosby was much ado about nothing. "Stop kissing the Pens' fans arses..." is what you said - or something of the sort.

Problem for you is they were right.  You lost that "fight" a long time ago and have been going off on tangents ever since.

You have a problem that Pens' fans bring up Flyers who dive every time Crosby's penchant for diving comes up. Know what? I don't care.  Don't like it? Don't criticize every little thing Crosby does. 

Actually... If you REALLY want to be picky, Comcast paid for the arena using money it stole from a large part if Pennsylvania during the monopoly years. That company was highway robbery. Some if the biggest thieves in the state till new legislature broke the monopoly and competition started.

And NO fanbases can support an arena without help, so all that argument is pointless.