Ryan Miller's new mask

JackStraw

not bad what happened to guys making there own thing like cujo with the dog or felix the cat potvin's mask eddie the eagle and they would just change it to the teams colors, now it seems like they slap on the team logo and add a few personal touches that has to do with the city they are in and thats it.

not bad what happened to guys making there own thing like cujo with the dog or felix the cat potvin's mask eddie the eagle and they would just change it to the teams colors, now it seems like they slap on the team logo and add a few personal touches that has to do with the city they are in and thats it.

If you read through some of the comments it sounds like there are some personal touches on there. The notes are a reference to Cujo's mask, the guitars are because Miller plays guitar in a band (the two on the mask appear to be references to guitars played by Page and Hendrix) and there is something on there related to members of Miller's family. But whatever, it's a cool looking mask.

Personally I like it when the mask has a theme that's related to the team's city.

• 2 weeks later...

Tbh, I didn't think I'd like the mask myself, but when I finally saw him in it the other nite, I thought it looked pretty damn cool, the details & colour shades on it...pretty sharp. But I always have a thing for what details/designs are on goalie masks, whatever team it is...I just like them. Some I like better than others (eg. I wasn't crazy about Lu's vintage style mask on the Nucks & neither crazy about his Panthers mask either), but Miller's  new mask gets  my vote. Just love that shade of blue.