13% chance..........

Vanflyer

.......that the Leafs can make the playoffs this year. 4-2 detroit. Toronto showed up for 20 minutes of hockey. Stick a fork in them, they are done. Another wonderful hat trick by Phaneuf (-3 for the day, 1 shot on goal and 1 hit). You can't have your captain consistently lay stink bombs like that down the stretch and think you are going to make the playoffs. 

NEVER saw this coming. Utter collapse worthy of the 1964 Phillies. Between this and the 3rd period of game 7 against the Bruins last year, I think the Leafs should move to the Philippines and rename the team the Manila Folders.....

It's heartwarming to see them stink so badly. JVR has returned to his going through the motion ways. Lupul has been floating for over a month. Dion Phaneuf might be the worst player in the entire league. He outright STINKS!!

Watch Phaneuf let Helm score here... it's hard to see b/c the weak play by phaneuf happens RIGHT AWAY in the video.

Phaneuf chases helm into the corner then allows him to skate back to the net untouched and score a goal.... that's their captain??  and their best dman??   And we complain about our team.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wSv2GD6yJs

They are done. Was fun while it lasted. This core is prone to mental collapses, something has to give.

Yep, and it will. 3-4 years down the road after sucking for a while, if the past is any indication.

They should merge with the Sens in order to ice a respectable team.  :huh: 

You take that back. You take that back right now.

I'ma go throw up.

NEVER saw this coming. Utter collapse worthy of the 1964 Phillies. Between this and the 3rd period of game 7 against the Bruins last year, I think the Leafs should move to the Philippines and rename the team the Manila Folders.....

From "young team with promise" to "complete and utter embarassment...again" in less than a month. Only in Leafland.

Screw it, I'm becoming a fairweather fan.

Now if only there was some fair weather.......

Actually, rumour out of Toronto has it the Leafs are folding out of sheer embarassment and relocating to Seattle this offseason. Glad that's finally over with.

Praise Bettman!

Edited by Commander Clueless
  • Like 1

From "young team with promise" to "complete and utter embarassment...again" in less than a month. Only in Leafland.

Screw it, I'm becoming a fairweather fan.

Now if only there was some fair weather.......

Actually, rumour out of Toronto has it the Leafs are folding out of sheer embarassment and relocating to Seattle this offseason. Glad that's finally over with.

Praise Bettman!

Seriously, I have Bernier in fantasy hockey and it was good to get a win last night. Just as long as they don't knock out my Wings, lol.

Edited by yave1964