Who do you think the pens and their fans are rooting for tonight?

pensuck

Bigger question for me is who is the NBC crew rooting for, oh wait we all already know the answer to that one! 

Did you see Edzo last night, when they went to a close up of him just before the start of the 3rd period he looked liked his pet hamster just died.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I guess anyone who was rooting for the Rags over us is having a bit of buyer's remorse.

I doubt it. The way the Pens quit skating to lose this series in games 5 & 6? They weren't going any further anyway. Even if they beat the Rags they'd have fallen shortly after.

Maybe now we can get a new coach and better the chances for the future?

I doubt it. The way the Pens quit skating to lose this series in games 5 & 6? They weren't going any further anyway. Even if they beat the Rags they'd have fallen shortly after.

Maybe now we can get a new coach and better the chances for the future?

Yes something happened to you guys i thought you guys had em....so the simplest fix and the one that looks right is to change coaches. You guys have a lot of guys to resign so the GM has his hands full too.  The good news is Pouliot may be ready so he can fill a gap....if that isn't considered rushing him. He will be 21 mid ways into next year. So he'll get a loooog look i bet.

Edit: I know you of all folks can appreciate my new avatar!!!!  ;)

Edited by OccamsRazor

Yes something happened to you guys i thought you guys had em....so the simplest fix and the one that looks right is to change coaches. You guys have a lot of guys to resign so the GM has his hands full too.  The good news is Pouliot may be ready so he can fill a gap....if that isn't considered rushing him. He will be 21 mid ways into next year. So he'll get a loooog look i bet.

Edit: I know you of all folks can appreciate my new avatar!!!!  ;)

Thoroughly Bylsma.  Lack of effort in games 5 and even 6 to some degree, and certainly a lack of changing up the scheme.  He left Crosby and Malkin together after the Jackets series when he really should have put them with their old linemates.  He did it for Game 7 but then Lundqvist stole the show.  

I don't recognize the avatar... should I know the quote?