Grabovski Flattened by John Scott

hf101

.I would hope you don't prefer your sheep by the horns.......

does it really matter?? A sheep is a sheep. Aside from Pods affection towards sheep, if you are going to go to extent of banging a sheep, Ewe or Ram really does not matter at that juncture.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does it really matter?? A sheep is a sheep. Aside from Pods affection towards sheep, if you are going to go to extent of banging a sheep, Ewe or Ram really does not matter at that juncture.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDCPw_PQFVb0UfJAxcmwQ_pJeOo0pxrrY9xeW9OZFnWmmGFwJsA

I would like to think that it would at least slow pods down..........

Grabo always did have a problem with getting destroyed in hits. Usually, though, he gets back up. Like the Chumbawumba of hockey.

Clearly, he should have learned the ancient forbidden art of stick hackery from Phil Kessel. If he did, he would have been fine......d. Fined.

Yeah, he didn't see it coming, but it was a shoulder to shoulder clean hit IMO. Too bad it hurt him though...not that it's surprising, given that John Scott is a monster. A MONSTER I TELL YOU!

He who hesitates, Mastur.......Whoops!

This conversation has me in tons of lol

Archived