OT- 2 Tix available for Oilers game on Tuesday

Poulin20

2 Tix available for Oilers game on Tuesday everyday.

Fixed it for ya! :0

LOLZ!

I was just thinking about how 30 years ago this was the hottest ticket in the league.  Heck the 30th anniversary of my 1st game is coming up on November 11th and it was vs the Oilers and that is how I fell in love with hockey!  I would have never thought back then that if we fast forwarded to now that the Oilers would be a laughingstock in perpetual rebuild mode.  Maybe it is the curse of the Gretz after they made that stupid trade.

I was just thinking about how 30 years ago this was the hottest ticket in the league.

Yup. Guys like Gretzky, Messier, Kurri, Fuhr had allot to do with that. Truthfully, despite their fraility of recent years, I would still go see them. They have allot of kids that are feeling their way at the pro level. I guess the question is if its worth it at the price of an NHL tix these days.

Yup. Guys like Gretzky, Messier, Kurri, Fuhr had allot to do with that. Truthfully, despite their fraility of recent years, I would still go see them. They have allot of kids that are feeling their way at the pro level. I guess the question is if its worth it at the price of an NHL tix these days.

Believe me I want to go see them...it is just that there is a game on Thu and Sat as well and it is a bit hard for me to tell my wife with a straight face that I am going to leave her with 2 kids 3 nights during the week so I can go and have an absolute blast!  Otherwise I would be there.

it is just that there is a game on Thu and Sat as well and it is a bit hard for me to tell my wife with a straight face that I am going to leave her with 2 kids 3 nights during the week so I can go and have an absolute blast! Otherwise I would be there.

You did not mention taking care of the sheep. Man up my friend! ha ha

Ference and Taylor Hall are out. That won't help the Oilers.

Archived