Flyers cap hell stat of the day....

jammer2

@murraycraven  Ummby has looked horrible against FLA tonight. His skating is so bad, he could not get back in the play to reach his man at least 2 different times. Only the Panthers getting bad bounces let Ummby off the hook. Can't believe how much his skating has regressed since he left here and came back....is he hurt??  He can't be this slow...can he?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@murraycraven Ummby has looked horrible against FLA tonight. His skating is so bad, he could not get back in the play to reach his man at least 2 different times. Only the Panthers getting bad bounces let Ummby off the hook. Can't believe how much his skating has regressed since he left here and came back....is he hurt?? He can't be this slow...can he?

Jammer... I said this before. I watched Umberger a bunch last yr in Columbus bc I work there frequently and he was this bad last year. He is toast and completely done. He was not hurt when benched last year down the stretch... He is just that bad.

@murraycraven Yep, I do recall you saying that MC. A little slow of foot I can handle, but being so bad it causes odd man rushes the other way....nah, I'm not down with that....he needs to sit....and sit NOW.

I hope they buy him out at the end of the yr honestly. He is a waste of a roster spot at that money. I hate the VLC contact but at least he will score a few...

@murraycraven  I'm hoping we can trade Ummby. Ummby and a 4th round pick in return for taking his salary off our hands. That looks a tad better than losing 1.6 mill off an already tight cap. Hate to give up picks, but in this case, it might be well spent.

@murraycraven I'm hoping we can trade Ummby. Ummby and a 4th round pick in return for taking his salary off our hands. That looks a tad better than losing 1.6 mill off an already tight cap. Hate to give up picks, but in this case, it might be well spent.

Agree completely... If it were Homer we would have given CBJ a 2nd rounder so if we have to give away a few late rounders to make it happen I am fine with it...

Jammer... I said this before. I watched Umberger a bunch last yr in Columbus bc I work there frequently and he was this bad last year. He is toast and completely done. He was not hurt when benched last year down the stretch... He is just that bad.

I can not fathom how hextall thought this was a good move. Its like Hartnell banged Hextalls wife.

@Mad Dog  You should fix your roster in NAHANA MD.....active player on the bench tonight and more scheduled for tomorrow.

Lets save some money and sign this kid to play LW with G now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Xf6n0mZk4#t=47

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/who-is-aito-iguchi--11-year-old-japanese-hockey-wizard-162929036.html

@Mad Dog   I need you to beat Bob (Metadeke), to much bragging going on up here in Windsor. If I didn't beat him in the playoffs last year, I would have never heard the end of it. After he won the league in his rookie year, he thinks he's some kinda guru....lol, beat him down MD!!!

EDIT....I switched to classic view and it's worked great, sucks cause it's a bit more a hassle, but at least you know it won't un-do itself.

@Mad Dog   I need you to beat Bob (Metadeke), to much bragging going on up here in Windsor. If I didn't beat him in the playoffs last year, I would have never heard the end of it. After he won the league in his rookie year, he thinks he's some kinda guru....lol, beat him down MD!!!

EDIT....I switched to classic view and it's worked great, sucks cause it's a bit more a hassle, but at least you know it won't un-do itself.

I went back and I can see why you may have thought my lineup was not updated.  Too many NHL games were played on the day you looked, so obvioulsy I had to leave some of my forwards on the bench.  But that's why it *appeared* as if I did not update my lineup.  Whether I left the right players on the bench - that's a different question.

@Mad Dog  hmmm.... I didn't even look at your line-up to be honest, I talk with Bob on the phone all the time and he told me you left guys on the bench that could have been activated....so may be his bad. Was just passing along what he said...sorry about that.

Archived