Cap crunch could signal final days for Blackhawks’ Seabrook, Bruins’ Chara

Irishjim

Other than Chicago and Pittsburgh who tanked for picks?

You mean, for example, the Kings missing the playoffs for six straight years?

Kopitar - 11th overall

Bernier - 11 (traded for Frattin who was traded for Gaborik)

Doughty - 2

BSchenn - 5 (Richards trade)

Hickey - 4 (lost on waivers(???))

I wasn't even including the Pens... So, that's five of six, then?

Meat????  What's up with the 5th grade school yard name calling?

I'm just speculating, but I think he meant "mate"

I truly feel with all of things going on Crosby (behind closed doors) was given to Pittsburgh as I stay chip.  And here’s why.  Without Crosby the team was horrible with horrible attendance.  The next year after the LO suddenly Crosby was with Pittsburgh.  The team still sucked (check the record) and attendance went way up.  So help a struggling team with attendance problems by giving them Crosby and Mario then agrees to stay.  Please don’t say it’s not possible.  Emperor Gary is a dirty man.

Ahh - thank you.  B-b-b-b-b- Crosby.  He has what to do with the 'Hawks cap situation? (Psssst - this is you changing the subject because you are losing an argument).

Oh by the way. Every team had a representative when the drew the order in the Crosby lottery.  True story. But don't let facts get in the way of your tangent, Meat Mate.

You mean, for example, the Kings missing the playoffs for six straight years?

Kopitar - 11th overall

Bernier - 11 (traded for Frattin who was traded for Gaborik)

Doughty - 2

BSchenn - 5 (Richards trade)

Hickey - 4 (lost on waivers(???))

I wasn't even including the Pens... So, that's five of six, then?

I'm just speculating, but I think he meant "mate"

I did - but "Meat" just seems so much more appropriate now.

Ahh - thank you.  B-b-b-b-b- Crosby.  He has what to do with the 'Hawks cap situation? (Psssst - this is you changing the subject because you are losing an argument).

Oh by the way. Every team had a representative when the drew the order in the Crosby lottery.  True story. But don't let facts get in the way of your tangent, Meat Mate.

I'm losing the arguement because I don't support the tank for picks movements?  Anyhow meat.

Here it is again!  66m of 69m with 7 yet to sign.  Slice and dice it how EVER you want MEAT they ARE in cap HELL!   Who would you rather have TODAY Hossa or Ladd?

And at this time Meat does fit as well.

I'm losing the arguement because I don't support the tank for picks movements?  Anyhow meat.

Here it is again!  66m of 69m with 7 yet to sign.  Slice and dice it how EVER you want MEAT they ARE in cap HELL!   Who would you rather have TODAY Hossa or Ladd?

And at this time Meat does fit as well.

You remind me of a guy in the Eagles forum of Philly.com.  Is that you, 54?

Anyhow, Meat Mate.  Yes - having a nice debate about the Hawks cap situation and somehow the Pens tanking for Crosby (which didn't happen) gets brought up.  

Your feeble attempt to 1) change the subject and/or B) get under a Pens fan's skin. Epic fail.

Let me explain it so even a meathead Wings fan could understand. Cap hell? Yes. Cap hell because of bad decisions? No.

Carry on. Or not.

Anyhow, Meat Mate.  Yes - having a nice debate about the Hawks cap situation and somehow the Pens tanking for Crosby (which didn't happen) gets brought up.  

Your feeble attempt to 1) change the subject and/or B) get under a Pens fan's skin. Epic fail.

Let me explain it so even a meathead Wings fan could understand. Cap hell? Yes. Cap hell because of bad decisions? No.

Carry on. Or not.

All other Red Wings fans excluded of course.  ;)

Carry on. Or not.

Bad decisions? Yes! You can't keep them all (good players that is) at the expense of the team.

So you keep one guy and lose three?

You remind me of a guy in the Eagles forum of Philly.com. Is that you, 54?

Good Lord, Chris is one of the biggest tool's on the entire internet. Can't stand that guy. Talk about thinking the world revolves around you....this guy takes that line of thinking to the next level. Had to stop reading there cause of him, sticks his craw into every thread and wrecks them all!!

Archived