just sayin

blocker

Very possible.

Even blind squirrels find nuts two times in a row.

Besides, the Habs have had issues with keeping pucks out of nets at varying points this season....if the Sabres can just sustain enough to take advantage of Montreal gaffes, they could very well win again.

That said, the pigs all have their pilot's licenses, Satan has invested in a good winter coat, and 1 Million years will go by in the blink of an eye....

Sabres sweep home and home... Quite embarrassing... Habs lose game one on the flukiest bounce of the season, and lose game two on a stellar performance from Enroth. Either way, shameful effort from the Canadiens who seem to have a hard time playing Buffalo, no matter how bad they are. Just one of those match-ups.

@ihabs1993  The Sabres always seem to play division rivals tough. They have been giving the Leafs fits for years and years. Seem to recall a lot of Sabre wins over the Sens also.

That's why I'm not terribly concerned about the losses on paper, but the Habs need to start playing better hockey. Simple as that. Game tonight against Colorado will be a BIG test.

Montreal has a great start, and a very good, solid team.  But, Saturday morning, I'm reading the papers and listening to the beat reporters in Montreal.  it sounded as if Canadiens hadn't learned anything from Friday's loss.  Showed no respect for a team that beat them.  That's a recipe for another bad result, and that's exactly what happened.

That's also why I wrote the original post.

• 6 months later...

Archived