I didnt have my glasses on...

icehole

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couturier's assist, a pass or just a shot that was way off...I'm just asking.

Do you realize with each post like that you are really exposing your total lack of knowledge about the game?  Just asking...   

@pilldoc

Are you reading anything I'm writing?  I don't need to see him develop because he doesn't have the skills to develop!!!!  We keep going round and round because most of you think he does and they keep comparing him to people that have more skill than him.

I'm not going to pretend to know everything about these shut down forwards, but the ones that succeed have more skill than Couturier does!!!  And the next time I see Toews, Kopitar, and Bergeron in the same sentence as couturier, I might throw up.  He needs time to develop yet most people have him up there with the selke finalists.

I may be a bit late in this..but who cares

Flyers vs Devils

6:12 SHG Coots (6) Asst Read (7)

13:37 Read (3) Asst Coots

I guess they heard ya......

@ruxpin You can imagine what was going through my head. If you only knew how creatively I can imagine...

Couturier doesn't have that toughness or instinct to push through that defenseman and drive to the net. That's why I see a lot of one and done chances with Couturier.

Thank you for explaining. It's easier for me when I understand the definitions. I probably wouldn't have described it as toughness, but the symptom or whatever you're describing is fairly accurate.

I don't know the specific play you're referencing, but want to ask : do you know whether it was at the end of a shift? I guess I'm asking if it's possible he was out of gas and needed to get off the ice.

I do think he often lacks will or creativity or whatever (toughness) in the offensive end, but I also haven't paid attention enough to know if there's a correlation between the times I've thought that and end of shift or some other circumstance.

The fact that he was a high draft pick, Pierre, Enzo, Doc, JJ Coatsey, Bundy, Morganti, and Boruk can't stop gushing about him, and I get killed on here because I think he isn't that great, that all makes me expect a little more from him.

Well you're entitled to your opinion. Others have a right to disagree with you. If you come on here and claim a 21 year old kid is a bust or is nothing special well you kind of got to expect it, there are a lot of great hockey minds here so expect some may agree with you but most want.

For one well he is a kid and far from a finished product.

I like what i see him. And i think he has only scratched the surface on his potential.

Archived