Malkin to be shamed?

Polaris922

Anybody see last night's game and the embellishing penalties on Malkin?? The first one I'll give that maybe he did maybe he didn't. The second one, the one he'll probably get fined for, just a horrible call.

So what do we expect?

Anybody see last night's game and the embellishing penalties on Malkin?? The first one I'll give that maybe he did maybe he didn't. The second one, the one he'll probably get fined for, just a horrible call.

So what do we expect?

Should Mario have a talk with him? :D

:ph34r:

@Polaris922

As do i. The difference is I called Briere, and Barber and Carcillo divers more than you did. Hartnell just couldn't stand up.

I always criticized Neal. Malkin hasn't been any worse than a lot of other players in the league. And in this case the second call was ridiculous.

Second call was a trip for sure. The opposing team's players skates came in contact with the front of Malkin's making him fall is what it looked like to me. First call, eh..but the call was not for embellishment, call was unsportsmanlike conduct..so not sure if that'll mean anything when thinking about handing out a fine

Second call was a trip for sure. The opposing team's players skates came in contact with the front of Malkin's making him fall is what it looked like to me. First call, eh..but the call was not for embellishment, call was unsportsmanlike conduct..so not sure if that'll mean anything when thinking about handing out a fine

Scoresheet reflected a change on the first call to embellishment according to announcers but I don't know for certain.

Archived