Penguins General Discussion

And1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, apparently Penguins are trying to acquire Jagr and Malkin was asked if Jagr would be someone he would like to play with

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Ryan-Wilson/JagrWatch2015-Starting-To-Heat-Up/177/65977

Sadly, when you mention your source, and its Mark Madden, I would not hold your breath.   Correct me if I'm wrong @notfondajane, but wasn't it Madden that predicted that Jagr would be traded for like four years straight when he was with the Pens originally, and when he finally was, he was like "AHA, I WAS RIGHT!". Again, it could be true, but realize the source is a self promoting Rome wannabe.

Sadly, when you mention your source, and its Mark Madden, I would not hold your breath.   Correct me if I'm wrong @notfondajane, but wasn't it Madden that predicted that Jagr would be traded for like four years straight when he was with the Pens originally, and when he finally was, he was like "AHA, I WAS RIGHT!". Again, it could be true, but realize the source is a self promoting Rome wannabe.
Madden is a goof ball. I take what he says with a grain of salt. If you listen to him every day you'll notice that he will change his tune if what he predicts doesn't come to pass. Jagr wanted out of Pittsburgh. It was a matter of time before we were able to trade him to Washington. I believe he wanted to go to the Rangers at the time!

Sadly, when you mention your source, and its Mark Madden, I would not hold your breath. Correct me if I'm wrong @notfondajane, but wasn't it Madden that predicted that Jagr would be traded for like four years straight when he was with the Pens originally, and when he finally was, he was like "AHA, I WAS RIGHT!". Again, it could be true, but realize the source is a self promoting Rome wannabe.

well, I dont know much about him. Probably the only article from him I have read

• 3 weeks later...

Ducks 2-5 Pens.

Just watched the extended highlights of the game.

Whoa! Pretty damn solid game against the league leaders at their home. 

Greiss was pretty good in the net, as far as I can figure from that HL and the stats. Good job.

Ducks 2-5 Pens.

Just watched the extended highlights of the game.

Whoa! Pretty damn solid game against the league leaders at their home. 

Greiss was pretty good in the net, as far as I can figure from that HL and the stats. Good job.[/quote he should be the go to guy!

Let's focus on the Oilers! Don't take this team lightly they are due to win a game, don't let it be this one! Fleury don't get stupid!

Funny you like Malkin but dont like Fleury, because they are both inconsistent...

Archived