Penguins General Discussion

And1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Normal regular season ups and downs. Nothing to worry about.
It's time to gear up for the play offs! Games like those it's time to panic and to find out what is wrong and correct it pronto! I see Fleury's gearing up for the playoffs 8 goals in a game and a half 4 against the worst team in the league!

It's time to gear up for the play offs! Games like those it's time to panic and to find out what is wrong and correct it pronto! I see Fleury's gearing up for the playoffs 8 goals in a game and a half 4 against the worst team in the league!

Edmonton's goals were completely due to the Pens going to sleep in front of Fleury. Two were power plays as well. I was at the game and assure you Fleury was the least of our issues.

Edmonton's goals were completely due to the Pens going to sleep in front of Fleury. Two were power plays as well. I was at the game and assure you Fleury was the least of our issues.

He will blame almost every loss on Fleury. Or atleast mention him.

sometimes I wonder about that! Lol :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Great rally against the Coyotes in the third. Crosby the man.

It was also sweet to know that NYR, NYI , and the Caps all lost their game tonight.

Crosby isnt that good, got only a secondary assist so that counts for nothing, and scored a goal that shouldnt have been allowed in the first place. All while playing against a peewee hockey team

#SidneyCrysob Overrated

:ph34r:

Crosby isnt that good, got only a secondary assist so that counts for nothing, and scored a goal that shouldnt have been allowed in the first place. All while playing against a peewee hockey team

#SidneyCrysob Overrated

You just lost credibility and respect. Nice post.

#SidneyCrysob Overrated

so is jagr Crosby is better than jagr in is prime. LOL :P

@Polaris922

Well the part about the goal is true...he booted it in.

Around 2:10, if that isn't a distinct kicking motion what is?

Oh ya, Crosby.

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1SFXN_enCA501CA534&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=nhl&sh=10

Your video doesn't work, and all I see is a deflection from his stick, off the high shin or knee cap, then in. No kicking there at all. But I'm looking for other views.

Where he lost me in his post was in Crosby not being that good, secondary assists mean nothing, Crosby's goal not being good (passed review and on the scoreboard), then a peewee hockey team. So points only count against winning teams? Lol

I can't find a video disparaging the goal. Nothing in the Coyotes pages complains about it. Got a good video?

It was also sweet to know that NYR, NYI , and the Caps all lost their game tonight.

about time

You just lost credibility and respect. Nice post.

I didn't know i had your credibility and respect in the first place

so is jagr Crosby is better than jagr in is prime. LOL :P

Well obviously, Crosby is canadian and Jagr is not

@Polaris922

Oh ya, Crosby.

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1SFXN_enCA501CA534&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=nhl&sh=10

See? Crosby sucks...

@Polaris922

Oh ya, Crosby.

As I would tell my children in this instance,   "What    Everrrrrrr".  If they got a break on that one, oh well, they've had as many  plus of bad/no calls this season.  So what.   But let's jump up and down on this one, and start the whole "CROSBY GETS ALL THE CALLS" talk. 

Hey, I'm actually surprised that there isn't a thread on the main board talking about it and how this is the NHL's way of trying to "gift" to him a scoring title.   Really, you guys are slipping up, what an opportunity.

Archived