Meltzer Blog: Flyers Aggressively Pursuing Zaitsev

AJgoal

Cause it's the Philly media, looking/fishing for stories that are not there....cause their knowledge is not decent enough to comment on real things.

It wasn't the Philly media, it was an Oshawa reporter. No controversy... This time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JackStraw  I understand the premise for the queston...but still find it kinda odd. You could make a case for many teams having ex-jr teammates, it just seems like a stupid question. You never lose the closeness that you had with your jr. mates, that much is for sure, but to uproot your family and such to get back with them.....that does not make much sense.

It wasn't the Philly media, it was an Oshawa reporter. No controversy... This time.

Ahhh... ok, well I get the whole context the question was being asked in...and why it was posed now. Just sounded like a lame ass question the Philly media would be involved in.....lol. Totally understand it coming from an Oshawa reporter....cause all his readers would have a vested interest in MDZ's response.

I think Hexy and them knew this was coming...hince the signing of the other Russian Dman...they want someone to mentor Provorov.... ;)

Archived