Who Leads their team to a Game 7 Win: Getzlaf or Toews?

hf101

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which Captain leads their team to a Game 7 Win?

• Ryan Getzlaf
    • Jonathan Toews
  2. 2. When will this one End?

• In Regulation
    • 1st OT
    • 2nd OT
    • 3rd OT
    • or more?

kanetoewsvsgetzperry.jpg?w=700&h=560

Well there we have it, the first time since 2000 where both conference finals go to a game 7. For us hockey fans it really can't get much better than that!

Game 6 was the first time the Ducks have lost to the Hawks in regulation this post season as the other Blackhawk victories took place in OT.  Unlike the other series where I think the game will be low scoring and a goalie battle I think this one really has the potential for a high scoring back and forth duo of the Captain's top lines.  Who's line with prevail  for the win Getzlaf or Toews?

I think the Ducks are glad this one will be at home although neither team has shown complete home ice dominance.  Both have a couple of days to prepare for the game that takes one of these teams to the opportunity to play for Lord Stanley's Cup.  Who will win the Western Conference Game 7?  See you all in Game Chat Saturday night!

As much as I would rather see the Hawks win (as a Flyers fan I kind of like the notion of getting that sweet 2nd rounder), I think the Ducks are just beastly and too much to stop when they get rolling. I hope I am wrong, but I see the Ducks winning in OT.

Great series in both conferences and I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the playoffs this much. Maybe 2010 :ph34r:

@hf101  Toews is playing like a man possessed. He has taken SO many vicious hits in the this series, just keeps coming like the Energizer Bunny!! One of the great leaders in hockey history. He will not let his team down, he will get the job done. I also think Crawford is more up to the task than Andersson. Duncan Kieth is the best defenseman in this series and it will show in game #7. Toews makes me proud to be Canadian. Not taking anything away from Getzlaf, who has also been in warrior mode this whole series also.

Who's line with prevail  for the win Getzlaf or Toews?

I have to go with Toews........Getzlaf has been disappointing again with only 3 assists in the series. He has pretty much disappeared like the hair on his head.

Duncan is eating up minutes like a mad man. He's so dependable and steady. The perfect guy to throw out on the ice in the last minute of any game, behind....tied....ahead, he provides tremendous smarts on top of his top shelf skill set. Believe it or not, part of the reason I like Werenski so much, is that I see little similarities between the two. Not comparing the two, but I can see flashes of Kieth in Werenski.

Man, it's just too hard to predict either series.  Gonna be a couple of great game 7's, I think.

I called Anaheim for the Cup a few weeks ago, and I'm going to stick with that.  Not taking anything away from Chicago, but Crawford is the weak link, IMO, and Anaheim is just so tough.  

4-1 Ducks.

4-2 Tamps.

Ducks win Cup in 6 games.

Duncan is eating up minutes like a mad man. He's so dependable and steady. The perfect guy to throw out on the ice in the last minute of any game, behind....tied....ahead, he provides tremendous smarts on top of his top shelf skill set. Believe it or not, part of the reason I like Werenski so much, is that I see little similarities between the two. Not comparing the two, but I can see flashes of Kieth in Werenski.

He's been amazing. They interview him after the game and he looks like he just took a walk in the park. He's not sweating or breathing hard... if the Hawks win the Cup he's my pick for Conn Smythe.

I going with Getzlaf in the 1st OT. The crowd is going to be going crazy in what I think will be a very close battle, but with the crowd behind the Ducks they will pull it out in the 1st OT period.

Toews is playing like a man possessed. He has taken SO many vicious hits in the this series, just keeps coming like the Energizer Bunny!! One of the great leaders in hockey history. He will not let his team down, he will get the job done. I also think Crawford is more up to the task than Andersson. Duncan Kieth is the best defenseman in this series and it will show in game #7. Toews makes me proud to be Canadian.

I'd say I called this one quite efficiently..... ;)

Archived