Sabres sign Eichel

JackStraw

Poor guy

This is pretty f**king impressive here..........i could do this when i was 22.....he supposedly was 16....color me impressed not sure how many guys here go to the gym but this ain't easy.......a little different from a power clean because he isn't coming up from the floor but still a good job...for a kid.

• 1 month later...

@teenagemutantninjahertl  The way I see it, his true calling is to the NHL, not further schooling....AND by going after the NHL dream, he can pay his way through any school in the nation....so in essence, choosing one path leaves both wide open.

True, but he could have made his decision public instead of saying he hadn't decided up until the moment he signed.

• 1 month later...

I'm always the last to know

That was some effective....DEEP and DARK cover, years of posing as a Flyer fan, just to get this opportunity to shock us around Halloween time. A dirty little piece of manipulation....well done my friend!!

This all encompassing slice of deception may cause me to sleep with the lights on!  Just when you think you know somebody.......

That was some effective....DEEP and DARK cover, years of posing as a Flyer fan, just to get this opportunity to shock us around Halloween time. A dirty little piece of manipulation....well done my friend!!

This all encompassing slice of deception may cause me to sleep with the lights on!  Just when you think you know somebody.......

I did, I admit, once own a Flames jersey. It was a Christmas gift from someone (my mother) who obviously knew nothing about me, since I was a hardcore Clarke and Flyers fan since I was 6 years old.

Archived