Chiasson Boarding of Laughton

flyerrod

I don't think , I want to see that either.

maybe we need stop signs on the back of the sweaters.

It's a fast game played by bigger men than ever before.

I think I'd be okay with seeing a larger ice surface too.

I like the hitting and don't want to see it taken from the sport, i also don't like head injuries cutting guys careers short either.

I've been preaching he larger ice surface for years. 4 on 4, 3 on 3? It's essentially just increasing the surface area of play per player. JUST give them international rinks!

Scoring goes up, excitement goes up, dangerous hitting could go down maybe. Screw e first two rows. Those are terrible Seats to watch a game from anyway.

I've been preaching he larger ice surface for years. 4 on 4, 3 on 3? It's essentially just increasing the surface area of play per player. JUST give them international rinks!

Scoring goes up, excitement goes up, dangerous hitting could go down maybe. Screw e first two rows. Those are terrible Seats to watch a game from anyway.

I've always commented that it's a bigger engineering issue than some think, but I'm beginning to wonder that it's really not as big a deal as I thought.  And in any case you would *think* that cost would be dwarfed next to the cost of losing players, etc.   Just do it.

They should name the overtime the "SEPTA overtime." Because God knows Septa will never get you there during regulation.

The Broad Street Line runs quite well, actually. That's how I'm getting there tonight.

If it was the SEPTA overtime, it's because people are leaving early to catch a train.

Glad to see Laughton is good to go tonight. That hit had concussion written all over it. Don't want to see him get a concussion history, especially not this early in his career. He's been one of the bright spots so far, IMO.

Archived