Stay/Go: The Luke Schenn Thread

mojo1917

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luke is a deadline deal if I ever saw one. Let's just hope he keeps playing like he is and doesn't get injured. Streit was our other 'deadline deal'... then he had to go and get his dick detached. 

This is how rumors get started.   This isn't nearly as nasty to man parts as it sounds... not like Patrick Thoreson... which jesus.  Give that guy a name on the wall of fame just for taking that one for the team...  

Read this to learn more about Streit's injury:  http://sportsmedicineimaging.com/topics/pubic-instabilty/

Skip to the end for treatment.  Most is about imaging and diagnostic technicalities.  

This is how rumors get started.   This isn't nearly as nasty to man parts as it sounds... not like Patrick Thoreson... which jesus.  Give that guy a name on the wall of fame just for taking that one for the team...  

Read this to learn more about Streit's injury:  http://sportsmedicineimaging.com/topics/pubic-instabilty/

Skip to the end for treatment.  Most is about imaging and diagnostic technicalities.  

well.. if I had the power to start a rumor... I wouldn't care if it was false or not.  :ph34r:

well.. if I had the power to start a rumor... I wouldn't care if it was false or not.  :ph34r:

My Step Sister works with a nurse who worked the night shift with a guy whose instructor worked in the ER when they brought Jerry Pennicoli in to remove the Gerbils?

That kind of thing?

He was saying stuff like "the rebuild in Toronto starts now" and "this is the cornerstone guy the Leafs have been waiting for".... etc.  :lol:

Oh Oh Oh  back THEN.  Okay.  I thought you meant he was singing his praises for the fight the other night... which seemed like something Pierre would never do.

Archived