Lightning is striking again!

notfondajane

2 hours ago, notfondajane said:

Lol! Some Flyer fans are OK by my book! Maybe I could persuade some to the west side of the state:devil:

Jane, it is my duty to inform you that your comments have been reported to the Yinzer Authority of the Greater Pittsburgh area.  As a legal representative of said organization, I must ask you to cease and desist in any further attempts to be kind in any way to the populace of "The city that shall not be named".  Such acts shall not be tolerated by any native of the great state of "Western Pennsylvania".  

To purge yourself of the evil which has somehow permeated your person, you are hereby ordered to proceed immediately to The Point and bath yourself in the confluence of the three rivers, and  upon emerging wash your mouth with a six pack of Vitiman I and say fifteen(15) "Emaculate Franco's".

Furthermore, you are being placed on a 3 month probationary period where you may be stopped at any moment by a representative of the previously stated organization for questioning and testing based on the guiding principles of "The Book of the'Burgh".  It is our hope that we can prevent this slip in judgement from becoming a bigger problem that must be dealt with in a more serious manner. 

Remember, we are everywhere, and we are watching.

Respectfully yours,

Nossagog

:devil:

1 hour ago, nossagog said:

Jane, it is my duty to inform you that your comments have been reported to the Yinzer Authority of the Greater Pittsburgh area.  As a legal representative of said organization, I must ask you to cease and desist in any further attempts to be kind in any way to the populace of "The city that shall not be named".  Such acts shall not be tolerated by any native of the great state of "Western Pennsylvania".  

To purge yourself of the evil which has somehow permeated your person, you are hereby ordered to proceed immediately to The Point and bath yourself in the confluence of the three rivers, and  upon emerging wash your mouth with a six pack of Vitiman I and say fifteen(15) "Emaculate Franco's".

Furthermore, you are being placed on a 3 month probationary period where you may be stopped at any moment by a representative of the previously stated organization for questioning and testing based on the guiding principles of "The Book of the'Burgh".  It is our hope that we can prevent this slip in judgement from becoming a bigger problem that must be dealt with in a more serious manner. 

Respectfully yours,

Nossagog

How long did it take for you to conceive of this...

14 hours ago, nossagog said:

Respectfully yours,

Nossagog

Aye,aye nossagog

For two teams not really known for being overly physical, this was quite a nasty lil game today.

Cheap and questionable stuff abounded in this game from both sides (along with some good hard clean hockey too), and I gotta say, obviously I LIKED the result, but overall, it was simply an entertaining game start to finish.

11 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

For two teams not really known for being overly physical, this was quite a nasty lil game today.

Cheap and questionable stuff abounded in this game from both sides (along with some good hard clean hockey too), and I gotta say, obviously I LIKED the result, but overall, it was simply an entertaining game start to finish.

This stopped a 9 game Lighting losing streak at C.E.C.!

Archived