Hall with the #9

hf101

2 hours ago, hf101 said:

Will Taylor Hall fill the void that was vacated by Zach Parise ?

If they get him some solid linemates, why not?

Team already has the goaltending that the Oilers lacked for so many years.

Also, their defense, while still very young and green, has the potential to be good sooner than later as well.

14 hours ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

If they get him some solid linemates, why not?

Team already has the goaltending that the Oilers lacked for so many years.

Also, their defense, while still very young and green, has the potential to be good sooner than later as well.

Pavel Zacha is going to be a damn good forward.

Depthwise, I am not enamored with their farm otherwise. They need to start scouting Euro leagues like others are doing and finding some diamonds in the rough.

Currently, they will be bringing 2-3 rookies up to play on the big team on that blueline, and that will hurt shortterm. But Hall should feel right at home in that situation. Santini is going to be a good Stay at home guy and is a hitter. That aside, cross your fingers :)

• 3 weeks later...

Considering Henrique and Hall have already played together in Windsor for 2 years and won 2 championships, pretty sure they will be back together. Not sure if they would want to throw Palmeri on that line, maybe to many eggs in one basket?  They will all play on the top pp for sure though.

Palmieri played pretty well with Zajac last year, so I figure they'll probably be the second line duo, most likely with Cammalleri on the left side.

I don't know who ends up playing with Rico and Hall. DSP played with Henrique last year during his brief time with the team, but I think Bennett might be a better fit. Of course he'll probably sneeze too hard and injure himself three days into the season.

After that it's pretty much a barren graveyard at RW. They might just have to move Zacha or Boucher to the right side.

Archived