Marchand Extended

radoran

I think Marchand is a selfish player who takes dumb penalties that hurt.  But, he can score.  And, he brings competition every night.  Locking him up is probably a good move.  Hell, some opposing player might kill him before eight years are up, and Boston would be off the hook.

On 9/26/2016 at 6:26 PM, blocker said:

I think Marchand is a selfish player who takes dumb penalties that hurt.  But, he can score.  And, he brings competition every night.  Locking him up is probably a good move.  Hell, some opposing player might kill him before eight years are up, and Boston would be off the hook.

I agree with this.  I notice him every game.  He's the type of player that your team hates playing against.  

However, 8 years is just too long of a contract and rarely works out.  \

7-8 too much

4-6 perfect

I know it is unpopular to say in here but I love the guy, Marchand is one Hell of a player, he is the perfect power forward in the post fighting game that they play today. But eight years? Yikes. If they are lucky, damn lucky, four years at his current level followed by a gradual decline is the most they can hope for. Toooooooo long by far.

Archived