Pens trade Condon!

notfondajane

7 minutes ago, flyercanuck said:

The odds of it turning into something are slim...but much better than no odds. good move.

Sure, but it always helps of you have some depth in the system, even if they don't pan out into NHL style prospects.   And you can always use those bonus picks in trades too. 

4 hours ago, nossagog said:

Sure, but it always helps of you have some depth in the system, even if they don't pan out into NHL style prospects.   And you can always use those bonus picks in trades too. 

Let's hope J.R. could pull another trick like this one!

On 11/3/2016 at 8:24 AM, nossagog said:

This idea I like! Trading these extra picks instead of ours!

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

I'm curious if the Pens will give Vegas, Ottawa's 5th pick to keep Murray?

Don't know if the rules of the expansion draft prevent that, but it would be silly to take a fifth round pick for a possible starting goalie for the foreseeable future who's won a stanley cup.

5 hours ago, nossagog said:

Don't know if the rules of the expansion draft prevent that, but it would be silly to take a fifth round pick for a possible starting goalie for the foreseeable future who's won a stanley cup.

I see the point! They might try building for the future from the start and get a starting netminder from somewhere else. ( not sure where though)

Archived