Game tickets

icehole

Can anyone suggest the best place to get tickets last minute?  I'm looking for tickets to Friday's game vs Rangers.

I swear I remember people posting stuff on here with available tickets and discount codes.  Maybe that was twitter...

Piling on but yeah, StubHub is where I go for all my hockey and concert ticket needs. Always check the original ticket issuer site (WFC in this case) to see if you can steal a deal late though, ticket give backs and other assorted seating rearrangements are common 

12 hours ago, icehole said:

Can anyone suggest the best place to get tickets last minute?  I'm looking for tickets to Friday's game vs Rangers.

I swear I remember people posting stuff on here with available tickets and discount codes.  Maybe that was twitter...

While I don't have them available for Friday, I periodically do have availability and can hook you up without all the fees of Stubhub.  If you would like I can put you on the list of people whom I contact when trying to move tickets.

45 minutes ago, Poulin20 said:

While I don't have them available for Friday, I periodically do have availability and can hook you up without all the fees of Stubhub.  If you would like I can put you on the list of people whom I contact when trying to move tickets.

I appreciate it, but I have a guy that I usually can get tickets from.  He and a group of us will be going down Friday so I needed to find an extra ticket.  He found tickets for me somewhere.  I would try to get down more but I live in the Lehigh Valley so it's a bit of a drive.

6 hours ago, icehole said:

I appreciate it, but I have a guy that I usually can get tickets from.  He and a group of us will be going down Friday so I needed to find an extra ticket.  He found tickets for me somewhere.  I would try to get down more but I live in the Lehigh Valley so it's a bit of a drive.

Plus you're only going cause Couturier is out.:5726b5f6e7bd6_bigteeth:

2 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

Plus you're only going cause Couturier is out.:5726b5f6e7bd6_bigteeth:

I felt bad because when I saw that little chip pass from provorov and I had a thought in my head that couturier was going to get crushed and it would help the flyers.  It looked like he missed getting hit but the announcers said he as on all fours and couldn't get up.  So I felt bad because I feel like I willed it to happen. 

His .4 ppg will be missed on the second line. ?

Archived