Islanders need to give ho-sang a shot in nhl

musky

After the firing of cap, I'm really hoping that weight gives ho sang a shot at playing at least a few games there

offence is horrible,ladd is a bust too slow and needs to go,. trade strome he's just dead weight we need a few players that can carry the puck and ho sang has great hands,

also as it pains me to say boychuck has to go as well he,s to slow and rarely shots the puck,

this team lost 2 offence players in the off season and now is horrible they need some fast young hands out there,and a few have to go as well as baily he,s also dead weight no drive to play hard but again give some young guys a shot dal cole and hosang also barzel wont hurt the team they may bring some very needed energy.

Last I heard Ho-sang was being scratched in the AHL for...being Ho-Sang. Late for practice, being a puck hog...just like everywhere else he's played. 

One self absorbed jerk. 

Hopefully for you guys he wakes up one day.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/28/2017 at 7:03 PM, musky said:

they call him up a send him back down in 3 hrs why is his head messed up?get rid of that joke snow now.

They often do minor call up's like that to give guys a few days taste of what NHL money is like even if they have no intention of playing them, and they tell them why they are calling them up. I know the Sharks do it all the time and the AHL guys actually love Wilson for it and develop a sense of loyalty to the organization.

But a 3 hour tease usually screams "let's see how he reacts". Especially for a guy like Ho Sang.

Ho Sang is a prima donna. They are going to beat it out of him or bury him. Always being the last on the ice and first off during practice gets noticed quickly. He thinks he can coast on talent alone, is a me first player loudly and proudly and until recently, never shuts the hell up. There is a reason he was one of the most gifted players at the draft, yet 26 teams passed on him.

On 2/28/2017 at 3:57 PM, musky said:

lol 1 time late and everyone is on him for life.

He had issues in Windsor. He had issues with Hockey Canada. He has issues with the Islanders. He hasn't been benched in Bridgeport since November so that's good. :bonkingheadonwall:

Nobody is doubting the kids skill...it's his self entitled spoiled brat everyone else is wrong but me attitude that got the self proclaimed best player in the draft to drop to 28th. Not being late 1 time. He's still young and can grow up. But pretending he's only had one strike against him in his career is ignoring the facts he's had them everywhere he goes, and usually multiple times.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 6:20 AM, musky said:
Islanders Recall Ho-Sang, Will Play

Looks like Ho-Sang is just what the Islanders needed to spark their playoff push, or at least Tavares.

With five points in his last three games, you could say Josh Ho-Sang is making the most of his opportunity.

Nice to hear he's not using the entitlement technique he's gone to previously in Windsor, Team Canada, Bridgeport, and previously on the Islanders.

Archived