ezlot76

No interest in Jagr?

29 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Trefilov22 said:

Jagr scored 66 points two years ago and a crappy Florida team.  Put him on a team that has some decent talent, but maybe not quite ready for the playoffs, and I think he could score 20 goals.  His big contribution is going to be his leadership.  Heck he may as well even be a player/coach at this point.  

I agree that the Golden Knights would be a good fit for him.  

Florida  was not at all a crappy team that season. 

Vegas only if they decide they need the branding. It's more than likely back to Florida for Jagr. 

Some of the Vegas guys are going to surprise us with scoring. Not outlandish scoring, but a few 55-60 point guys at least.

Even total bums can compile points when getting top PP time and offensive icetime.

I am perplexed Markov and Jagr have not signed yet

1 hour ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I am perplexed Markov and Jagr have not signed yet

Well, word has it tat they're the only Russians that haven't met with Jared Kushner.

Edited by ruxpin
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

Thinking.. should I say that saying one more time so you could throw something? I would pay to see that! lol!
        I knew you would, but that was mostly for the benefit of others myself (I didn't feel like listening to a lecture about how I mean).   There's a reason I didn't include Doan in my examples – he didn't produce last year. As you said, he is simply old. I wouldn't sign him if he agreed to play for free.   Jagr, well that depends on how much money he wants. I'm not paying him much, but this team isn't exactly overflowing with forwards and I also happen to believe they are in desperate need of some good veteran leadership.   I know what the league is doing, but there's a difference between preference and in fact. Guys who can play aren't going to be forced into retirement (or not drafted at all) simply because they don't fit the preferred mold or skill set. If they can play, they can play.
      Yeah, MD hit a chord with me here.  For the past two years, Jags has still been playing a bit of minutes, probably at 2nd line matches.  Will he accept 3rd/4th line responsibilities?  Will he be effective at that level?  How much does that affect his point totals    That's the question.  But also, will he actually help an organization at that level, while taking away time from a younger player that may have a future but is not getting the time.     One other thing,  people keep mentioning Vegas.  PLEASE NO, FOR JAGR'S SAKE!!!!!   During his younger days in the 'burgh, Jagr had a bit of a gambling problem, and lost a LOT of money at the tables.  Vegas would not be a place for him to reside.
        Fixed it for you.   Just because I knew you'd love it.
      Jagr can play on my 3rd line with young Hertl any day
        Nonsense! Jagr STILL has much better hair than all these guys....