New Flyers video game!!

Samifan

4 hours ago, King Knut said:

Lehtera, Weise and Manning tend to damage that calm.

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/flyers/flyers-have-clear-path-postseason

And on top of all that....Hak has the f**king nerve to make a comment like this:

“I haven’t studied the schedule that much in depth, but considering Moose started a stretch of 25 out of 30 games, that’s a real heavy workload,” Hakstol said. “I would expect the workload to be more spread out than that. We’ll find the best rhythm to be able and have both of them help our team.

“You need two goalies. I don’t care who you are,” Hextall said. “Look around the league. I said it before, there’s no Marty Brodeurs.”

Wow really dipshit???

You had a chance to give Elliott a goddamn break and give Lyon a game.

But no you ran him into the ground.

Then you had a chance to play Neuvy since he came back from injury....but no you let Elliott get lit the f**k up by the Pens and Rangers before pulling him for Neuvy and then have the nerve to come out and say some sh!t like "You need two goalies blah blah blah....WTF ever. 

14 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/flyers/flyers-have-clear-path-postseason

And on top of all that....Hak has the f**king nerve to make a comment like this:

“I haven’t studied the schedule that much in depth, but considering Moose started a stretch of 25 out of 30 games, that’s a real heavy workload,” Hakstol said. “I would expect the workload to be more spread out than that. We’ll find the best rhythm to be able and have both of them help our team.

“You need two goalies. I don’t care who you are,” Hextall said. “Look around the league. I said it before, there’s no Marty Brodeurs.”

Wow really dipshit???

You had a chance to give Elliott a goddamn break and give Lyon a game.

But no you ran him into the ground.

Then you had a chance to play Neuvy since he came back from injury....but no you let Elliott get lit the f**k up by the Pens and Rangers before pulling him for Neuvy and then have the nerve to come out and say some sh!t like "You need two goalies blah blah blah....WTF ever. 

I get the impression from these two statements (and other things that have been happening) that Hextall is maybe a little more hands off of the day to day lineup than we give him credit for.  Maybe he's just trying really hard not to micro manage Hakstol on things like who gets what minutes and who starts when, but I can only pray he may be thinking it. 

I just keep fantasizing about the day when the two of them have a conversation like that scene from moneyball...  

Archived