Game 68: Flyers at Bruins, 3/8/18 at 7 PM

Howie58

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, colorado_al said:

>> Filppula is straight garbage...waste of a roster spot.

Can't shoot, can't pass, can't catch.   Other than that, I guess he's ok.... Oh Yea, can't check either.

He is garbage about time he made a play.

2 minutes ago, colorado_al said:

>> Filppula is straight garbage...waste of a roster spot.

Can't shoot, can't pass, can't catch.   Other than that, I guess he's ok.... Oh Yea, can't check either.

Coming from the guy who whines and blames the coach for everything...gotcha!

1 minute ago, colorado_al said:

The coach is only part of the problem ( a big part )    I never said he was the ONLY problem.   Gotcha back !!!!

Well they have the top record in the NHL since their 10 game losing streak...so he must be part of the solution then....right?

Or he don't credit for that? Just the blame when they lose?

11 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

I have taken Al's advice and muted the NESN people...intolerable.

Lyon is taking a page out of Elliott's playbook and holding on to the puck to slow things down as needed.  We are out-shooting the Bruins but quality shots are a different story.  I must be getting old...still trying to figure out Lehtera's goal.  What the heck, it went through Rask's pads.

2 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

We are out-shooting the Bruins but quality shots are a different story. 

SSSssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at least they are shooting if they hear you they will go back to pass pass pass!!!

I must say Read has done pretty good for his 5th game of the year. Leave Weal making popcorn.

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

SSSssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh at least they are shooting if they hear you they will go back to pass pass pass!!!

I must say Read has done pretty good for his 5th game of the year. Leave Weal making popcorn.

OK, OK....if The Trumpinator can meet with the Rocket Man, I will forgive the Flyers taking low percentage shots....or fluky shots that get past Rask's pads...still trying to figure it out.

1 minute ago, Howie58 said:

still trying to figure it out.

It was the Hockey Gods reward for Ron seeing the PK prowess in Lehtera the whole reason he made the trade!!!:ph34r:

No? I tried!

4 minutes ago, Howie58 said:

OK, OK....if The Trumpinator can meet with the Rocket Man, I will forgive the Flyers taking low percentage shots....or fluky shots that get past Rask's pads...still trying to figure it out.

Didn't hold em tight enough. I'll take it!!!

I'm still not believing they went on offense on the kill.  I haven't seen that since half our team moved to LA.  They need to pressure more on the kill and things like that may happen more often.  Maybe wishful thinking but why not.  ( Maybe they replaced the Kill coach with the pooper scooper coach last night ).

Archived