Eastern Conference: Round 1 - #2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #3 Philadelphia Flyers

pilldoc

Eastern Conference: Round 1 - #2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #3 Philadelphia Flyers  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the series?

• Pens Sweep 4-0
    • Pens in 5
    • Pens in 6
    • Pens in 7
    • Flyers Sweep 4-0
    • Flyers in 5
    • Flyers in 6
    • Flyers in 7

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first 10 minutes will tell the story tonight. If they can find a way to go up a goal, or remain tied, I think they have a great chance to steal one tonight. If they don't,  it will be awfully hard to get charged back up for Game 3. My advice to the team: Weather the storm, boys and remember you have more of your natural teeth than most Pittsburghers. Go Flyers!

3 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

WAY BETTER energy and awareness by the Flyguys tonight.

Well that is a start.

Can't watch at work and it's blacked out.

I'm recording at home hope I get to sit on the couch in the am to watch a win.

Go Flyers!!!

Good two periods, they can't go into a shell or Hak's way of finishing a game.  They are playing smart, for the most part, gotta keep putting pucks on net and getting them out of our zone.

They are letting the Pens get in their heads. TK  and Simmonds need to be smarter. Can't take stupid penalties. The refs are going to make sure the Pens get plenty of PP already... ..

20 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Jinx!!!

I thought about that as soon as I posted it.

Sorry i'l take the blame I should know better.

Hey I'll take the win and home ice advantage for sure though.

3 minutes ago, Samifan said:

Pierre is going to have his work cut out for him tonight trying to cheer up Crosby...

I seriously do not like that dude ....  I thought the announcers themselves were gonna cry when Hornquist got that embellishment call.

1 minute ago, pilldoc said:

I seriously do not like that dude ....  I thought the announcers themselves were gonna cry when Hornquist got that embellishment call.

Pierre starting crying when he talked about Cindy missing a breakaway and an open net in the same period.

1 minute ago, pilldoc said:

Yeah, they didn't like that call at all.   Boo hoo.   I said in chat that Hornqvist is a poor man's Neal.   Gonna stick with that.

Archived