Eastern Conference: Round 1 - #2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #3 Philadelphia Flyers

pilldoc

Eastern Conference: Round 1 - #2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #3 Philadelphia Flyers  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the series?

• Pens Sweep 4-0
    • Pens in 5
    • Pens in 6
    • Pens in 7
    • Flyers Sweep 4-0
    • Flyers in 5
    • Flyers in 6
    • Flyers in 7

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Who is everyone rooting for now that the Flyers are done? I'm rooting for the Preds.

Well, first off, I am rooting for anyone who plays the Pens.  I do think Boston and Tampa have the teams to stop them from getting another Cup.  I also am rooting for Vegas and Nashville.

DbbRC-nUwAA3KpG.jpg

37 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

How many minutes for this?

giphy.gif

I'm late to the game, golfed today, had a few beers afterwards.   I keep watching this OC, and I agree, its the most egregious dive I've seen in some time. Should have been a two minute penalty.   Can you imagine if Crosby would have done this, the internet would have crashed. 

5 minutes ago, nossagog said:

I'm late to the game, golfed today, had a few beers afterwards.   I keep watching this OC, and I agree, its the most egregious dive I've seen in some time. Should have been a two minute penalty.   Can you imagine if Crosby would have done this, the internet would have crashed. 

If the same thing happened to Crosby, you'd be screaming for a 50 game suspension and 5 years in prison for the Flyer perp.

3 minutes ago, nossagog said:

A dive? Wow you're out your ****** mind bro out your ****** mind. Don't even respond back.

1 minute ago, OccamsRazor said:

A dive? Wow you're out your ****** mind bro out your ****** mind. Don't even respond back.

I think Noss has had a few too many Rolling Rocks if he truly believes what he is saying.

Cmon gu

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yeah he is blind drunk.

Cmon guys, Letange throws a one hand stick across his legs and he goes two feet in the air as if he was on a spring board.   Again, I ask, if Claudia did this to Crosby, what would the though have been

Just now, nossagog said:

Cmon gu

Cmon guys, Letange throws a one hand stick across his legs and he goes two feet in the air as if he was on a spring board.   Again, I ask, if Claudia did this to Crosby, what would the though have been

Who is Letange???Oh, you mean Regis' man on the side?

3 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

I think Noss has had a few too many Rolling Rocks if he truly believes what he is saying.

Nah, Rolling Rock is no longer brewed in the Laurel Highlands, I'm a Guiness guy. You want to give them both a penalty on this, that's fine, but if you don't see a swan dive, wow.

Just now, nossagog said:

Nah, Rolling Rock is no longer brewed in the Laurel Highlands, I'm a Guiness guy. You want to give them both a penalty on this, that's fine, but if you don't see a swan dive, wow.

Can we rate the dive in Malkins?

6 minutes ago, nossagog said:

The refs want to be Guinness guys too they want to go in as the refs who blew the most pengwusses uh wait calls against the Flyers in one playoff series.....

1 minute ago, nossagog said:

Wait, I thought we were talking about today's game. Malkin didn't play, did he?

No, apparently he was seen practicing with the Russian diving team.

Archived