Erik Karlsson

Starofthenorth

1 minute ago, Starofthenorth said:

More teams keep making improvements, but the wild keep signing players that are either re-treads or that should be retired. 

Sounds like the Flyers of 1995-2007.......i know it sucks...i feel for you...

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

Sounds like the Flyers of 1995-2007.......i know it sucks...i feel for you...

It seems as though many of the Western conference teams including the Stars, Winnipeg, Sharks, and vegas have all made significant improvements to their rosters. The wild return with a very similar but aging roster and hoping that they do the same if not better. It is lunacy. 

The PR department would like us to believe that a healthy Parise, a healthy Suter, a healthy Spurgeon, a healthy Niederreiter, a healthy Coyle, and the continued improvement of players already here are major improvements...  Some of this is true.

However, looking at what Ottawa and Montreal got in return for Karlsson and Pacioretty...I can see why Fenton chose to be patient this summer instead of making a deal just to make a deal.

Regardless, as with the beginning of all Wild seasons....there are more ifs and buts than candy and nuts...

45 minutes ago, Davey J said:

There is no way he doesn't have incriminating photos of Fletcher or Leipold...

We all pretty much said that about Vanek.

I need to go to a game this year and make another video featuring Koivu's play... Like I did with Vanek and upon sharing it on the Wild message board they finally began limiting his minutes and took him off the top lines.

Spoiler

We will have a fall off in the record this year, and we will get passed up by a few teams (that are younger and will remain in front of the Wild for years to come).  I predict we have a 40% chance of making the playoffs, and a 90% chance of losing in the first round.  Lastly, we have a 10% chance that one of Suter and Parise does not miss at least 20% of the season (which, with the idiotic Koivu extension is why we WILL regress)

Archived