Wild vs. Hurricanes 10/13/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

@MNSOTA  assuming when you say world market that you are referring to Cost Plus World Market? Or do you have a local place called world market 

Yes, that would be the place. The nearest one for me is over by Madison, so I just order online.

@bbgarnett yeah, that store is a dangerous place. Thankfully, I have no more room for furniture in our house nor am I a big fan of knick-knacks, because you have to dust around them. But their selection of international foods and candles is great.

5 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

They were saying how the Wild were near the bottom of the league last season in terms of penalties taken vs penalties drawn..

Guess they are trying to uphold that reputation this game...

When you have an old slow team trying to compete with younger faster teams, that’s usually what happens...

9 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Geez Laweez, only 5 shots in the period?

Well, it isn't at ALL sexy, but at least they entered the 1st INT with the game tied.
I mean, if they are going to insist on being frugal with the SOG, at least make them count.

They may have used up their quota in the last game when they put a whopping 46 SOG against Chicago.

2 minutes ago, sweetshot said:

IMO the Wilds biggest problem so far this season is sustaining any pressure in the offensive zone--there is an alarming lack of it. Except for the Chicago game, it's pretty much one and done. (If that)

But the really frustrating part is that this nothing new. It's the hockey version of "lather, rinse, repeat."

8 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

I’m trying something new this year to not be negative with this team, but man o man, they are really making it hard...

Well they haven't given us anything to be positive about.

Archived