Minnesota Wild @ Dallas Stars, Friday 10-19-18, 7:00pm, American Airlines Arena

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Now if the rest of the team would get the memo....

I actually don't think the team as a whole is playing a bad game.
Granted, there IS room for improvement (isn't there always?), but for the most part, they are making strides towards the opposing net, not just taking perimeter shots, they ARE backchecking, even finishing checks and disrupting plays.
Even had some sustained offensive zone time here and there.

If Dallas is making some Wild players look like they aren't moving their feet, it's because the Stars do that to A LOT of teams!
Yea, I have seen some guys sorta standing around, but it really has been, IMO, few and far between.
They are playing like they are supposed to against a high powered offense like Dallas.

They just haven't been able to  put one past Bishop.
Some more sustained pressure on Bishop (remember I said he IS susceptible to low shots and he coughs up rebounds), and those few guys NOT moving their feet, if they fix that, Minnesota may be able to break through first.

Dubnyk has been lucky, but has also been razor sharp.
Would be a shame to waste this type of outing from him.

Roman Polak didn't like that shot Greenway gave him into the boards....

First off, Polak spun around like he thought he was a ballerina, that's how his back was exposed...
Second, not like that Cro-Magnon Polak hasn't EVER done that himself...and on purpose too.

Good on Greenway....get under Polak's skin...he is very likely to do something stupid...

Archived