Wild vs. Sabres 11/17/18 @ 5:00PM at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Allenma said:

Why do my posts need to be approved by a moderator? 

Hi Allenma, 

Welcome aboard!  Just to answer your question, the first five posts need mod approval. It helps screen out trolls and bots. Once you hit 5 posts (I think you're 3 into that at this point) that condition is turned off and you can be like me and babble at will. Lol

Glad to have you. 

3 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Hi Allenma, 

Welcome aboard!  Just to answer your question, the first five posts need mod approval. It helps screen out trolls and bots. Once you hit 5 posts (I think you're 3 into that at this point) that condition is turned off and you can be like me and babble at will. Lol

Glad to have you. 

See, this is what’s great about this site. They actually have mods that pay attention...

Just now, Allenma said:

Ha!  Now I can post again.  It told me I had reached my limit.  Limits are for other people. 

:welcome:

Well limits are for all new members to help prevent the site from being spammed.  And for your good behavior I just switched you to member.

2 minutes ago, Allenma said:

Ha!  Now I can post again.  It told me I had reached my limit.  Limits are for other people. 

Welcome aboard!  I was going to let you know that all new members have to have their post approved to prevent spammers and bots but I see my fellow partner in crime (Mod) aka @ruxpin beat me to it!

Anyway Welcome! 

~doc

3 minutes ago, Allenma said:

Limits are for other people. 

That's the spirit:) I'll have to try that line at the watering hole next time.

5 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

I prefer a rather dull GM to a maniac like Mad Mike Milbury...

Same here. There are some jobs (like banker, hockey GM, or IT service tech) where boring is good. I've always been a Rogie Vachon guy myself.

I know some people would disagree but. . . . I like the new jerseys.  A LOT!! 

Also. . . my goalie shot up 6" since last year. . . he's working on re-remembering how his arms and legs work.  LOL!  It makes for painful hockey watching. 

4 minutes ago, Allenma said:

Alright. . . this is my first game of the season.  Who's doing well so far?  The usual suspects?  Is "Super" Super still taking up a roster spot with ineffective play? What about Dumba?  

Dumba is certainly earning his new paycheck.

Nino has been AWOL all season. 

Dubnyk has been rock solid. 

Archived