Wild vs. Coyotes 11/27/18 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Why do the Wild never chase they guy behind the net out of there...

That's a no brainer.  You can't chase the guy behind the net, he'll just go out the other side and you're behind the play.

Just now, Fargocase said:

That's a no brainer.  You can't chase the guy behind the net, he'll just go out the other side and you're behind the play.

This 100% you never ever chase a guy behind the net ever. 

1 minute ago, Fargocase said:

They never cut the guy off when he comes out. At least if you force him out of there you can dictate which way he goes and force them into something rather than letting them dictate where the play will go...

9 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

Keep letting teams hang around and you get the result of the Buffalo game...

Exactly what I was thinking.  Next to the 1st game of the year, I think I was more outraged and disgusted than any other game this year.   I was going to post I sure as hell hope guys on the Wild team were smashing sticks and beating the hell out of garbage cans after that Buff game!

But I have to say - IMO Eichel really is an elite, superstar talent!   Damn I wish the Wild had a big time talent like that!

Just now, Fargocase said:

Exactly what I was thinking.  Next to the 1st game of the year, I think I was more outraged and disgusted than any other game this year.   I was going to post I sure as hell hope guys on the Wild team were smashing sticks and beating the hell out of garbage cans after that Buff game!

But I have to say - IMO Eichel really is an elite, superstar talent!   Damn I wish the Wild had a big time talent like that!

I was so pissed at that Buffalo game. They had them on the ropes and they took their foot off the gas and figured they could coast. They deserved to lose that game. 

I would love love to see theWild get an Eichel. But you have to tank to get an Eichel, and the Wild never do poorly enough to get within shouting distance of an Eichel...

1 minute ago, Fargocase said:

At least we're not back in the days of Sekeras or Benysek.

Archived