Wild vs. Ducks 1/17/19 @ 7:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

Just now, rottenrefs said:

But I don't pin any of this on Boudreau. Most the time I think he's being forced by upper management / because Boudreau is a good coach and no dummy.

I don't pin this on him either...hey, he isn't the one that isn't executing on the ice..
But rather, my point was, he is so incensed by this team, that he would SIGN an extension just long enough to see the team go into full rebuild mode while he laughs his arse off into retirement shortly after that..... :shifty:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

I don't pin this on him either...hey, he isn't the one that isn't executing on the ice..
But rather, my point was, he is so incensed by this team, that he would SIGN an extension just long enough to see the team go into full rebuild mode while he laughs his arse off into retirement shortly after that..... :shifty:

It wouldn't happen though.

He was signed by Fletcher. Fenton has yet to name his own HC, and the nucleus vet crew carry more voice than his and they get what they want. I'm sure he's not high on their list.

After game Parise:  ‘ I don’t know... we will have to look and see (what went wrong)...once you get down 3 goals early, it’s hard to come back.... we’ll see if we can get (the new kid) to fit in with us...’.  To me, this attitude is really telling.  No answers from a leader, and a hope that the new acquisition can ‘fit in with us’ (as if they have a viable proven process and anyone would want to ‘fit into what we do’ - drag ass in most games against low-level opponents).   

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

After game Parise:  ‘ I don’t know... we will have to look and see (what went wrong)...once you get down 3 goals early, it’s hard to come back.... we’ll see if we can get (the new kid) to fit in with us...’.  To me, this attitude is really telling.  No answers from a leader, and a hope that the new acquisition can ‘fit in with us’ (as if they have a viable proven process and anyone would want to ‘fit into what we do’ - drag ass in most games against low-level opponents).   

^ It's in the water.

The new kid outplayed them all. That must change if he wants to fit in.

Isn’t it uncanny how many players come in one way and get wrecked by this leadership group?  They will never get more than a round into the playoffs with Koivu and Suter.  Thus, I may as well not watch until they are trade or retire.  They should keep Kaprisov away from this group in a few years.  They will ruin him too. 

Boudreau:  ‘I hope (new guy) wasn’t like; “what did I get myself into here” in the first 10 minutes with us.’   Clearly, Bruce is disgusted with his players.  He knows that the ‘core’ and their play is detrimental to incoming players.  I would retire if I were him.  This ‘project’ is just not worth it.  

10 hours ago, EmptyShelf said:

I'm surprised to hear that from Parisé, and disappointed as well...

"Once you get down 3 goals early, it’s hard to come back". WTF Zach ?!? Seriously ?!?! If you want to throw the towel, do it now. At least it can save fans some time.

Again, the mental issue with this team is serious. Still in the 2nd WC spot, and blanked by a 12-game losing streak team at home.

13 hours ago, rottenrefs said:

But I don't pin any of this on Boudreau. Most the time I think he's being forced by upper management / because Boudreau is a good coach and no dummy.

I was having a different opinion last night. Only because at the beginning of the season he said he wanted to give Dubnyk plenty of rest.

Made that same statement last night before the game clearly saying he thought Dubnyk's tired and needed a night off.

After goal #2, I said If Stalock gives up a third, You better not pull him.

I barely got the words out .... I yelled Boudreau, You're a Fake  !!

The game was pretty much lost after the first 2 goals and instead of riding it out and giving Dubnyk the rest you claimed he needed, You throw him back in. Bullsh!t. ....Did Boudreau actually think we were going to have a chance or is he desperate to keep his 100 pt streak alive.

We probably won't see Stalock until the next back to back now.

3 hours ago, Villette/Lavaux said:

Again, the mental issue with this team is serious. Still in the 2nd WC spot, and blanked by a 12-game losing streak team at home.

Remember, "If you bank enough equity at the early part of the season, Then you can withstand stretches like these".:frantics:

Barely 2 pts out of 4 extremely struggling teams just flushed away our games at hand.

How we are still in the 2nd WC shows how F'd up 3/4 of the west is.

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

I was having a different opinion last night. Only because at the beginning of the season he said he wanted to give Dubnyk plenty of rest.

Made that same statement last night before the game clearly saying he thought Dubnyk's tired and needed a night off.

After goal #2, I said If Stalock gives up a third, You better not pull him.

I barely got the words out .... I yelled Boudreau, You're a Fake  !!

The game was pretty much lost after the first 2 goals and instead of riding it out and giving Dubnyk the rest you claimed he needed, You throw him back in. Bullsh!t. ....Did Boudreau actually think we were going to have a chance or is he desperate to keep his 100 pt streak alive.

We probably won't see Stalock until the next back to back now.

Good points Chuck!

We could and should do like the Flyers. They hesitated long to insert their top goalie prospect from the AHL, Hart, between the pipes. And whaddaya know, he has the BEST stats of the 7 goalies they've had this season. And BETTER stats than in the AHL though the Flyers suck badly. Rushing the development, what a load of crock...

In other words, give Kahkonen a start already BB!

Archived