Wild vs. Golden Knights 1/21/19 @ 5:00PM CST at T-Mobile Arena

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little razzle dazzle by Vegas there....Wild were caught chasing the play.
Tie game results.

Let's see if Minnesota can continue pressuring the Knights...Vegas seems to be having trouble containing Minnesota players when they are actually attacking the zone and NOT dumping and chasing.

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

Also Kaprizov if/when he comes over.

Kaprisov is going to take some deft handling by Mgmt.  They may need to agree to move Clyde and Country Club, or he will just choose to remain in KHL.  CF really **** the bed with him......

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

@Megawild Agreed tickets should also be cheaper when the team isn't performing well. I mean Florida basically gives tickets away and people still don't show up. 

But remember, the Wild were one of the few teams that didn't offer a discount on tickets after the 2004-05 lockout.

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

But remember, the Wild were one of the few teams that didn't offer a discount on tickets after the 2004-05 lockout.

They just do economics 101.

Keep driving up the price until people aren't willing to pay. They do it with concessions too.   The sheep keep filing in though.... 

5 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

There's nothing wrong with koivu's game, if he was 45

Beer league guys WOULD beat him in a puck race 9 out of 10.  Reminds me of the mites that have no flex/stride or are skating with weights.  He is even leaning on his stick now to keep balanced.  $5.5M for 40% from the drop of the puck and a bunch of passes along the boards.

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Beer league guys WOULD beat him in a puck race 9 out of 10.  Reminds me of the mites that have no flex/stride or are skating with weights.  He is even leaning on his stick now to keep balanced.  $5.5M for 40% from the drop of the puck and a bunch of passes along the boards.

I'm sorry, I guess my sarcasm didn't show through

4 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

I don't know how much longer I can stand to watch Suter coast around out there.

If any other defenseman played like that he would be sent down.

Two sets of rules - one for the Country Club, one for the rest.  When the Country Club is in a rut, players are moved around to accommodate their uninspired play.  When a non Country Club player is in a rut or coasts around, they are moved moved to a lower-line, down, or traded.  This has been "the Plan" through 2 GMs, and 3 HCs...makes zero sense to anyone but CL.  You couldn't make me wear a 9 or 20 jersey, let alone buy one

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Two sets of rules - one for the Country Club, one for the rest.  When the Country Club is in a rut, players are moved around to accommodate their uninspired play.  When a non Country Club player is in a rut or coasts around, they are moved moved to a lower-line, down, or traded.  This has been "the Plan" through 2 GMs, and 3 HCs...makes zero sense to anyone but CL.  You couldn't make me wear a 9 or 20 jersey, let alone buy one

I just can't believe BB would want to sign up for more of this crud.

2 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

I'm sorry, I guess my sarcasm didn't show through

No, your sarcasm was clear...I just wanted to mention what level of drag-ass we are talking about here for a $5.5M player.  9's time to retire was long before this year - he cannot skate with anyone, which is why he is always in position to play 3rd defense (which D&D laud him for)

Archived