Week 16 Con't- Pick'em, Monday January 21, 2019

hf101

Question

Week 16 cont'd   Due to the short week this week.   Games on Mon Jan 21, Tues Jan 22, and Wed Jan23 will be added to the scores of Week 16.

Copy and Paste the matchups and add your predictions for the final scores.  A weekly winner will be chosen for the most points of each week.   Topic closes 15 min prior to the first game of the night. 

January 21, 2019  

AWAY HOME
Nashville Colorado
St. Louis Los Angeles
Minnesota Vegas
San Jose Florida

13 answers to this question

An update for Fairness:  

Some did not get to see the email sent earlier today, and since I originally posted the incorrect games scheduled for Jan 21 (4 games) some were unable to update in time due to the early games.  Thus it is my decision to omit all scores for today from counting toward week 16.  Only Tue Jan 22 and Jan 23 scores will be added to week 16.

17 hours ago, hf101 said:

An update for Fairness:  

Some did not get to see the email sent earlier today, and since I originally posted the incorrect games scheduled for Jan 21 (4 games) some were unable to update in time due to the early games.  Thus it is my decision to omit all scores for today from counting toward week 16.  Only Tue Jan 22 and Jan 23 scores will be added to week 16.

Did my updated scores not save here? I literally did Monday and Tuesday back to back yesterday. I see my Tuesday scores are still there but my updated Monday isn't? Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, EJ0226 said:

Did my updated scores not save here? I literally did Monday and Tuesday back to back yesterday. I see my Tuesday scores are still there but my updated Monday isn't? Am I missing something?

The updated scores did not save, possibly this was past the time to edit a post allowances.  Your original posts are here, I hid them to limit any further confusion.  

If you created a new post with the update I have no idea why it would not post.  Basically,  yesterday's pickem is a disaster on my part and the fairest thing to do is to not count any scores for those 4 games for everyone.

2 hours ago, hf101 said:

The updated scores did not save, possibly this was past the time to edit a post allowances.  Your original posts are here, I hid them to limit any further confusion.  

If you created a new post with the update I have no idea why it would not post.  Basically,  yesterday's pickem is a disaster on my part and the fairest thing to do is to not count any scores for those 4 games for everyone.

No problem. I know I did redo the score as I had seen the games change after I did it first. O well. Honestly, for the people who did get it in with no issues, I know I have no problem crediting them but it would require everybody to agree to it. Crap happens but you have been doing a fantastic job along with Rotty with the score updates!

Archived