Wild vs. Rangers 2/21/19 @ 6:00PM CST at Madison Square Garden

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IllaZilla said:

Funny how it’s mostly the young guys doing everything...

Well, at this stage, I believe that's what the fans want to see...if indeed we will be going "young" moving forward.

That said, Dubnyk still had to come up with some big saves (he did), and Jared Spurgeon continued his excellent play and got this team going early on.

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Well, at this stage, I believe that's what the fans want to see...if indeed we will be going "young" moving forward.

That said, Dubnyk still had to come up with some big saves (he did), and Jared Spurgeon continued his excellent play and got this team going early on.

Well dumb and dumber were raving about the point blank saves.

I saw him just stoic and by luck have the puck go off his facemask.

3 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Great, now we get that wild card spot. Now we have to listen to our talking heads talk about how great they are.

Simple.

Don't listen.

Go check out the Rick Beato stuff on Youtube!

Agree with MNSOTA. It was a very nice team's effort all 60 min., that I was waiting for at least 2 months.  Bruce mentioned about Donato as a strong offensively minded player, and liked his game. 2 points(assists) at the first game is a nice start for him. It seems he is boosting an energy for this team and not afraid to shoot. Hope, he will continue same way as he did last night as well as during Olympics. We are waiting that for a long period of time. 

Archived